The automatic pH controller is suitable for the automatic regulation of the degree of acidity (pH value) in a continuous flow or in a tank. The controller adds depending on the pH value more or less diluted or concentrated acid or base. The controller has the following characteristics:
- simple operation with the aid of four pushbuttons and read-out on digital display,
- the controller can be fitted with one or two pH electrodes (probes)
- when using two pH electrodes the average value of both is used for the control. The second electrode serves at the same time to check the first,
- equipped as standard to actuate, if desired a motorized valve (modulated), a flow, electrically or pulse controlled pump
- via an external signal a second set of control settings (incl. 2nd set point) can be activated if temporarily an other control characteristic is desired
- alarm or fault in the controller or pH electrode can be processed via a de-energized contact externally
- provided with 2 BNC-connectors for direct connection of the pH electrode.