Different materials are used for different types and models of greenhouses:
With a thickness of 3,8-4,2 mm. suitable for glazing profiles in aluminum system, based on several factors a choice can be made between different deliverable types, these are:
- Pullout glass, the most common used in glasshouses.
- Float glass characterized by its more even thickness and clearance.
- Hortiplus glass (coated)
- Tempered glass (safety type)
- Laminated glass (safety type)
- Wired glass (safety type)
Different types of plates available those serves different purposes. Corrugated or flat, single, or multiple layered:
- Fiberglass: an excellent covering material for greenhouse roof and gables. Simple to install, light weight, high mechanical resistance, low expansion coefficient, good light transmission, available in many models, forms and measurements.
- Stabipol corrugated plates an ideal replacement for cement plates. Suitable for the covering roof of farms buildings such as sheds and service areas. 100% asbest free, low maintenance, simple to mount, light weight, long-life. Deliverable in different colors such as red, blue, green.
- Triple-layered corrugated polycarbonate plates are suitable in case higher isolation from outside conditions is needed. Characterized by excellent thermal isolation, high light transparency, mechanical resistance, climate tolerance, and lightweight.
Plastic film for greenhouses
Several types are deliverable with the following advantages:
- UV resistant
- Three and four season available
- Thickness available 0,18 and 0,20 mm.
- Roll width available 6,5 - 8,00 - 10,00 - 12,00 m.